Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Exam Tomorrow!

Tomorrow morning I am going to take my NY Real Estate License Exam. Wish me luck!

I am also going to run to a magazine shop to find a rather hard-to-find French magazine. One that about 3/4ths of my face is on the cover of! The editorial I shot back in December for Dedicate magazine came out in France last week and should be dropping here in New York this week. I found a shop's website that said they carry the magazine, so I'll swing by tomorrow sometime. I'll share pics as soon as I get them!

We had a snowstorm last night and schools were cancelled today. Transportation was a nightmare and I only left the apartment to go do laundry on the first floor. I did go a bit stir-crazy after dinner so I went to the gym. I thought we were done with this snow... it reminded me of North Dakota outside today. The part of North Dakota I DON'T miss!!!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Good luck with your real estate exam! And how cool is that, that your FACE is on the COVER of a magazine?!!

Sandy said...

How did the exam go? Definitely cool to have your face on the cover a magazine! Anxiously awaiting pictures!!