Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Photo Shoot Today!

Today I had a photoshoot for And Men magazine. It's an Australian magazine with a focus on hair styles. The beauty story we shot today had 5 models, all from Fusion, and it will cover ten pages in the magazine. Do the math, and I get two pages. The photos were beauty shots, meaning shoulders up with creative hair styling. The magazine will be out in April... who knows, maybe I'll get this one before Dedicate. I looked again today and it's still not there.

For this shoot, they cut the back and sides of my hair down, but left the top long. Exactly what I would have done if I had picked it myself. Here's a picture after I got done with the shoot.The styling of the hair for the pictures was pretty interesting. One shot had curly hair and the other had wavy, wispy type hair. The mood for the story was a romantic, melancholy feeling. I saw some of the photos as the photographer downloaded them onto her computer and they looked pretty good. I think they are all going to be in black and white, so that should be interesting.

Then I went on a casting for Modern Bride. What? I don't really think that's my market! Ha!

3 comments:

Jayne said...

You're doing so well!! That's wonderful. I can't wait to see you in a wedding dress--oh, wait, I bet they cast you as the GROOM. Hee hee.

Terence Sambo said...

great stuff u got on here.. not too many models have the time to do this..... good to know u got another regular job besides modelling :oD

Kathy from NJ said...

Juar curious, was your house any where near the flooding? How about your parents and other family?