Monday, March 9, 2009

New Job

Well, ladies and gents, I passed my exam for my New York Real Estate license. After a couple interviews, I was also offered a position with Citi Habitats in their Chelsea office on 7th Ave and 19th street. (Conveniently located off of the same subway line as my apartment!) I will be starting the week of training on Monday the 16th and ready to start working on the 23rd. I'm really excited and I can't wait to see how it goes!

Sorry about the magazine photos. I have been to the magazine shop twice and they haven't received the French magazines for two weeks. They are expecting them this week, but who knows. That's what they said about last week. I'm growing impatient!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Whoo-hoo! I'm so glad you passed your exam and got a job! (Not that I ever had any doubt, really.) I have a childhood friend who lives an hour outside of London--want me to ask her if she can find your mags?