Monday, February 16, 2009

Sunday Afternoon in the Park

BRYANT Park!
I walked for Akiko Ogawa yesterday in the Salon at Bryant Park and it was incredible. Being in the tents made the backstage situation much more chaotic, but it was a great experience. After being shuffled around to makeup and hair, I pretty much stood around for an hour and a half until it was time to get dressed for the show.

I wore all black. I could describe it but the photo should really speak for itself.(photo from wwd.com)
Pretty wicked side-part, huh? That sucker was hard as a rock. It only took two washes to get out though, verses the four times for the hair wax from Shipley & Halmos.

Here's the finale. I was fourth in line. I can't wait to get back onto the runway again! (photo from the dailyobsession.net)

3 comments:

Jayne said...

LOVE the all black you got to wear. That show must've been so exciting for you! I hope it leads to lots more great things for you.

Samantha Smikle said...

So exciting, Nathan! I've finally posted it on my blog. Check it out dear:)
xo,
S.

JER.e said...

Wow, I bet it was exciting!
Well, besides the standing around part lol. Looks like they chose the right outfit, it looks great.