Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ND in 3

I'm leaving for North Dakota in 3 days! Friday morning I'll be flying out from NY and, after a short layover in Minneapolis, I'll be landing in Fargo for dinner. I'm going to be back on Saturday, Nov 29th with my computer fixed so I can start posting photos again. Trust me, I have some great photos to share just sitting in my camera, waiting to be released.

I'm still waiting to get the photos back from that hair shoot two weeks ago. I'm really not a patient person so between waiting to get the photos back, waiting to see what happens with European agencies, and waiting to hop that plane home I'm pretty much going crazy right now.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Hooray for going home! And you get to stay til after Thanksgiving--bet your folks are really happy about that. Have fun!

Sandy said...

I hope you have a wonderful time. It's great that you are getting to spend Thanksgiving with your family!

If you get a minute tomorrow, come by my spot... you've been tagged.