Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2 shoots in 3 days!!!

Things are going SO well for me this week! I had a photoshoot yesterday with Thomas Lohr that went really well. It was a test shoot (a big deal since he doesn't do tests) but it sounds like he might try to get the pics published. The clothes were amazing too, all 2009. I wore Lacoste, Burberry, Gucci, Jil Sander, Fendi, Moschino and Hermes. Incredible! I talked with my bookers today and the photographer was very happy with the results. I'll be able to see the photos in a couple days and I'll share them as soon as I can.

My booker also told me that an agency in Milan requested to have a video of me sent. This looks good!

I also booked a photoshoot for tomorrow! It is a spec shoot for a hair magazine. Yup, I'd be a hair model! Good thing too, 'cause in hair photos you won't be able to see that I just got done eating a pint of Haagen Dazs.

I worked my first day at Brooklyn Industries today. It was a lot better than my old job so I'm pretty happy.

My roommate Reed and I are going to Central Park tomorrow to hang out and see the changing foliage. He lent me a book that I'm going to start reeding. He said I'll like it a lot. I'd share the name if I remembered it; It's in my room and I'm to lazy to walk across the hall.

AND I'm going to be in NoDak in 17.5 days. I've had such a good day.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Hooray! Glad you had some good news on the modeling front. And knowing that you're going home soon has to cheer you up, too. :)