Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Waiting

Not much going on right now, just waiting for the next adventure. I'd post photos or something but I'm having computer issues. It's unfortunate because I took some pretty cool photos lately. My computer is under warranty with the college bookstore back in Fargo, so I'll get it fixed when I return home in a few weeks.

...leading me to my next thought: I need to get back home. I need to go spend some time with the people who have known me forever in the places that I've been comfortable in for years. You know? I just need the pick-me-up of being immersed in the familiar. Just for a little while and then it's back to chasing the dream. Hopefully I'll come back with a rejuvinated drive since I've been a little disheartened lately by the slow progress of my career.

Ugh. A downer of a post. Sorry!

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Awwwww....Nathan, I am sending you big hugs. Don't apologize for the post. You're bound to have some depressing days out there where nothing is familiar, and phone calls and emails with your friends just aren't the same. Get home for a little while, go to all your favorite places, see the people you love who love you back, and get yourself centered again.

Ranty said...

I totally understand too Nate!

And if you find yourself in Mpls while en route hither and thither, just send me and email and we can hang with some tea and scones in the pahhhh--lor. :-)

Sandy said...

Hi, Nate! I totally agree with Jayne. And I, too, am sending you big hugs. There's nothing like home and family to renew one's spirit!