Friday, October 3, 2008

Haircut Before & After

I got my hair cut today at this INCREDIBLE salon in the Meat Packing District, Armando Corral Salon. I've been there a few times before and they are great. The design of the place is stunning too! The cut was a lot shorter than I thought it would be. I wasn't too happy at first (thought it looked a little too 'Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby') but it's grown on me and I'm really liking it. I miss the length but this cut works much better with my face. It's much more 'model-esque' than before. The booking agents (bookers) at the agency are happy and that's what is most important. Have a good Friday everyone!


...sorry for the dead stare. There's no smiling in fashion!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What some may call "dead stare", others call "introspective" - either way,the haircut looks good.
Seems like a shorter cut would limit how your hair could be styled in different shoots, but I guess it can still be changed-up somewhat. Must be interesting having others dictate to you how to wear your hair!

Sandy said...

Nice hair cut! It looks great on you.

Ranty said...

I love it.