Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me! (tomorrow)

Tomorrow is my birthday. Kinda irrelevant to the post but, whatever.

I'm in the process of closing my second deal, so that's the latest on the real estate front.

I picked up my payment from the Shipley & Halmos show: shirt and pants. I haven't opened them up yet, but I probably will soon. I'm just feeling a little lazy right now. You should be happy I'm even taking the effort to type!

And Men isn't out yet, so no photos. Sorry!

I booked a job for next Saturday, although I have no idea what I'm shooting for. They needed someone who can wear a 29 inch waist. I'm probably more of a 28, but I'll just eat something before I show up to the shoot.

I am meeting with three European agencies next week, which I am really excited about. I meet with Success Model Management in Paris on Monday, Ford Models in Paris and Fashion Model Management in Milan on Wednesday. I hope I get picked up so I can do some work in Europe. Cross your fingers for me!

That's about it for me right now. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Happy Birthday!! (I waited 'til after midnight to post this.)

Sandy said...

I am such a slacker... I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I hope it was a great one. Keeping the fingers crossed (after I finish typing) for you!!!