Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome to 2009

I'm back in the City after a nice little trip back to North Dakota for the holidays. Have a couple gratuitous snow shots:

First, some fun on the road. This doesn't come close to what I saw driving from Fargo to Minneapolis on the 30th. Thankfully I wasn't the one driving!
It isn't all bad though, it can be a really beautiful landscape too. Just look at the sky!
After a great Christmas with my family in Wahpeton, North Dakota and some time catching up with friends in Fargo, I spent a couple days in Minneapolis, celebrating a nice low-key New Years.
This was the only picture I took in Minneapolis, definitely not the most flattering shot of what is really a great skyline. I guess we all have our awkward angles...


It's great to be back in New York though. I'm excited to get back into the grind and see what 2009 brings!

No comments: