Tuesday, December 23, 2008

On the Set - Pics!

I forgot to put my battery in my camera on Friday, so I wasn't able to take any photos in the studio. Luckily, the stylist's assistant took some photos and posted them on her facebook. Without further ado,

The Studio in SoHo where we shot:Accessories table. Fun stuff!Hanging out with the other models & the stylist. I'm in the yellow jacket on the left. It was wicked-cold in the studio and there was only one heater, up on the ceiling. Guess where the fan blew the heat. Yeah, we pretty much didn't move from that spot unless we were needed by the photographer.The finishing touches. Yep, I always keep it classy.Lovin' it! I had so much fun & I hope I get to do another shoot really soon!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Nice pics; thanks for sharing them.

Sandy said...

I knew you couldn't stay serious for long! LOL!!