Thursday, July 9, 2009

Exciting News!

I was awoken this morning with a phone call from my agent. It seems I booked this job that I was optioned for. It shoots next week. In LA! I will be flying to Los Angeles to shoot on Thursday and Friday with top-photographer Steven Meisel for Italian Vogue! I know, crazy right?

Now, before you get all excited reading this, I am not starring in the story or anything. The story is about some, as of yet unknown to me, celebrity girl. There are a bunch of skinny boys with her in the shoot... I will be one of these boys.

I just see this as an amazing opportunity to work with one of Fashion Photography's biggest artists. Who knows, if I impress I might come to mind for another project he works on... hmm...

I'm very excited. ...aaaaand hitting the gym!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

YAY!!!

Sandy said...

Hurray!!!

LOL - my word verify is fancibra!